Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 17 Back from Rhode Island




Will post more tomorrow...I'm tired! But here are three of my 'one a day more or less' paintings I did in RI. These are three 6x6" or 6x8" oil paintings. They seemed dry enough to scan, but there is another not finished and one still too wet that I can try to shoot a pic of tomorrow (it's too big for the scanner anyway). As you can see, the topic is FOOD!

We rented a little two bedroom house near the ocean, took our dog Deus (short for Amadeus) to a wonderful pond in Burlingame Park to swim almost every day, went to the beach with him in the evenings after the life guards left (we brought picnic food for dinner), ate in a couple of great restaurants and had a day at the beach in Narragansett sans doggie. I painted every day! I am very proud.

I took about 400 photos last week, and am looking forward to painting a lot of ocean paintings, boats and beach-goers in the near future.
I'm also going to post my little paintings on ebay soon, and put them up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment