Friday, August 28, 2009

Please pass it on....


Please feel free to email a link to my blog to anyone you know that might be interested in the Israel Art Project. Of course, my goal is for people to see my paintings and form a reality based understanding of the history of attacks and violence, that led to the building of the walls in Israel, and to the conflicts that continue to happen. Suicide bomb are not a great threat anymore, because of the wall, but that makes it no easier for those who have lost children or been permanently disabled already.
And of course the rockets keep coming in southern Isreal.

There are two other paintings posted here so far, and if you refer to Day 4, that is the post that includes the painting, "Bolts Keep Spinning". I would like as many people as possible to see that painting. In this post I am including another one that that I did some time ago, a painting of the bus stop where Liron's sister and friend were killed by a suicide bomber.

No comments:

Post a Comment